Thursday, October 11, 2012

A little birdy told me...

...that Fee loves Travelling can now be found on Twitter! #feelovestravel or @feelovestravel or whatever...I'm still confused by Twitter and that hashtag-@-stuff...



Nevertheless I already got around and followed some pages that could be interesting or helpful regarding my blog.
First thing I did was follow Travelzoo. I already get their weekly newsletter on the latest travel deals. I'm a student, I have no money, when I travel it has to be cheap! So that's why I like getting news about good airline fares or stuff like that. Because it figures that if I want to blog about travel I should actually do some travelling - the cheaper the better!

I also followed Tripadvisor, which is a big travel community where you can learn about sights in a city or read about other people's experiences in a country. I can prepare a trip using Tripadvisor or find some interesting stuff to do (and write about) when I get to a place or just let myself be inspired. Especially the ratings by other people can be of great help!

And last but not least I followed the Travelettes blog. It's an interesting blog written by girls travelling all over the world, which  has already published a guest post by me:

http://www.travelettes.net/airlie-beach-is-where-i-learned-to-relax/

It is full of helpful tips on great equipment and gadgets, interesting experiences of girls travelling in countries all over the world and all kinds of travel recommendations. I always enjoy reading it to get some new travel ideas. And they recently published a really cool book with lots of funny and inspiring stories on the girls' travel experiences which I can only recommend!

http://www.travelettes.net/the-travelettes-book-in-high-heels-um-die-welt/

1 comment:

  1. Its great idea to follow page which are from consistent category because it can help to build bland yourself strongly.

    ReplyDelete