Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Blog Statistics

This week I took a look at my blog statistics.
So far I've had 267 page views over the past few weeks. And of course my least favorite post is the most popular: my VLOG! As of today, 27 people went to YouTube and watched my video.

The stats that I find most interesting though is the audience. Grouped by country, most page views came from the U.S. which is not a surprise, and the second most came from Germany, my home country. Astonishingly, I had 19 page views from Russia and s few views from Malaysia, Brazil, Indonesia and South Korea....I seriously wonder how people from those country came to my blog!


 On Facebook my blog is not that successful. I created a new account to promote it, but I only have 3 friends on that account.
Twitter is far more interesting! I have 23 followers, 13 of which are from my Social Media class. 10 people/companies started following me by themselves or after I started following them. I guess that's not a bad number.

All in all, checking your stats is a fun thing to do, and if you're interested in your ROI this is the first step to measuring it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! its really fun to check stats and its really useful for company or business when they want to know return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it is "fun" to check our personal stats just to be surprised by the number of visits !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouah ! 267 pages views! It's a good rate.

    ReplyDelete